GM respects the privacy of its consumers and is committed to offering a secure and private means for online transactions. Your trust in our company, products and services is key to our success.
GM will never sell your personal information to any third party.
When you visit a GM site, information on your browsing habits may be collected and stored as anonymous, aggregate data. This information is used internally at GM to measure site activity and to improve the site. Information may include the time and length of your visit, the pages browsed, the site you visited just before and the name of your Internet Service Provider. Some data we collect is used to help expedite the performance of our site, such as a dealer inventory search. In addition, by storing certain data on our server, we improve the efficiency of our site for your future visits. The goal is to save you time and simplify your online experience.
The Dealer Pricing and Contact area within this site is designed for you to communicate with our GM dealer via a secure electronic format. Replies and messages are stored in your personal area. You are asked to provide your name, address and e-mail address and occasionally your telephone number, so that we may follow-up as necessary. We may use some of this information solely for our own marketing purposes but will not share it outside the General Motors company.
Gus Paulos Chevrolet is committed to respecting the individual privacy of consumers. In accordance with federal regulations, the Gus Paulos dealership is giving you notice to tell you how we may use the information about you or your account. This notice also advises you of your right to keep this information from being shared with other companies affiliated with the dealership or other business associates (non-affiliates) under circumstances.
We may obtain non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
• From you, such as information on applications or other forms, which may include you name, address, social security number, and income.
• Through your transactions with us, or others, such as your account balance and payment history.
• From consumer reporting agencies, motor vehicle dealers, credit references, employers, schools, insurance companies, and insurance agencies, such as our credit history.
We protect personal information we collect about you by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed applicable law. Third parties who have access to personal information must agree to follow appropriate standards of security and confidentiality. We may share non-public personal information about you with the following types of affiliates and non-affiliated third parties:
• Financial service providers, such as mortgage bankers, credit card issuers, insurance companies, and insurance agents.
• Non-financial companies, such as manufacturers, motor vehicle dealers, retailers, direct marketers, telecommunications companies, airlines, and publishers.
• Others, such as educational institutions.
We may share all of the information we collect, as described above, with companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or with other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
We may also share non-public personal information about you with affiliates and non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law. We may share the same kinds of information described about our former customers with the same types of third parties as described above. We may also share non-public personal information about former customers with affiliates and non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
No action is required by you at this time if you wish to permit sharing as described above. Please consider if you opt out of information sharing, your name may be excluded from mailings or other communications that may be of interest to you. Examples may include information about special rate programs, special promotions, or other direct marketing programs.
This section describes your privacy choices. Please remember that we will continue to protect your personal information regardless of your privacy choices.
Your Opt-Out Right
• If you want Gus Paulos Chevrolet Co. not to share non-public information about you with affiliates and non-affiliated third parties, you may opt out of information sharing, that is, you may direct us not to share information (other than as permitted by law). If you wish to opt out of information sharing with affiliates and non-affiliated third parties (other than sharing permitted by law), you may do so by checking the box below.
• If you share your account with another person, either of you may opt out disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law) for both of you. We strive to keep our records of information about you accurate and up to date. If you tell us of an error, we will update our records promptly.
Links to Other Web Sites
Some links provided on this site may lead to sites furnished by independent site owners. The information presented therein is the sole responsibility of those site owners. GM, this dealer, their personnel and advertising agencies have no control or responsibility for the content of independent sites and provides these links to its visitors for their convenience.
Content for the U.S. Market Only
Material contained in this site pertains to products and services for the USA market only. The information contained herein is designed to be as comprehensive and factual as possible. The right is reserved by GM and its dealers to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colors, materials, equipment, specifications, models and availability.